We are currently experiencing an error with the link to the CRI course. Our team is currently working on fixing the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRI Course | P.A.C.E. Credit
This course explains the process of calibration verification as detailed in the updated CLIA requirements of 2003. It is presented by Audit® MicroControlsTM and introduces products manufactured by Audit® that can be used as calibration verification materials.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define calibration and calibration verification and recognize the difference between them
- Define reportable range and recognize some other names for it
- Recognize when calibration verification is required
- Identify acceptable materials for calibration verification
- List the steps to perform calibration verification
- Recognize the action to take when calibration verification is not successful
This course has been approved for P.A.C.E.® credit. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Number of Credits
Audit® MicroControls™ and Cynthia Cardelino, MLT(ASCP), MT(HEW)
- Calibration Verification
- Performing Calibration Verification
- Graded Exam
Visit http://www.labuniversity.org/?page_id=1068 for more information.