CRI Course | P.A.C.E. Credit
This course explains the process of calibration verification as detailed in the updated CLIA requirements of 2003. It is presented by Audit® MicroControlsTM and introduces products manufactured by Audit® that can be used as calibration verification materials.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define calibration and calibration verification and recognize the difference between them
- Define reportable range and recognize some other names for it
- Recognize when calibration verification is required
- Identify acceptable materials for calibration verification
- List the steps to perform calibration verification
- Recognize the action to take when calibration verification is not successful
This course has been approved for P.A.C.E.® credit. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Number of Credits
Audit® MicroControls™ and Cynthia Cardelino, MLT(ASCP), MT(HEW)
- Calibration Verification
- Performing Calibration Verification
- Graded Exam
Visit http://www.labuniversity.org/?page_id=1068 for more information.